Reasons to Choose Us
- Quaint and charming romantic barn in lovely location
- Near Boscastle Historic Harbour
- It is the perfect hideaway with many delightful character features
- Includes a solid slate fireplace with wood burner
- Open beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls
- A small detached barn perfect for couples or a family holiday
- King-size bed positioned on a platform in order to take advantage of view
- Main bedroom has delightful views through a large arched feature window
- Sea Views
- Walking Distance To Coast
Walking distance to the old harbour at Boscastle. Seaview from the main bedroom
- Pets Welcome
- Families Welcome
- Suitable for Limited Mobility
Beautiful Cottage With Stunning Views And Cosy Wood Burning Fire.
2 bedrooms. Lounge dining area and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Bathroom with bath and shower over. All bed linen is provided. We welcome one well behaved dog. There is a garden for outdoor living.
Situated above the village of Boscastle. Seagull Barn has fantastic views across Boscastle and the coast overlooking the valley.
Short Break: £200-£600
Short breaks available in low seasons or last minute
£355 - £926 per week. Bed linen and all electricity included.
Seagull Barn is a beautiful 200 yr old stone barn enjoying stunning views across Boscastle and the coast. It is situated in a charming area of Boscastle above the main village and overlooking the valley. It has 2 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep 4. It is the perfect hideaway for a romantic break with many delightful character features including a solid slate fireplace with woodburner, open beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls.