Tel: 01646 672397
Mobile: 07851 446738
Reasons to Choose Us
- Reasonable rates
- Friendly Holiday Village location
- Less than 500 metres from sandy beach
- Pleasant aspect to rear of holiday home
- Light and airy
- Comfortable and well equipped
- Local owner on hand to assist you
- Popular with families
- Good location for walking and water sports
- Spectacular coastal scenery
- Walking Distance To Coast
- Sorry No Pets
- Families Welcome
- Suitable for Limited Mobility
Visit The Spectacular Pembrokeshire Coastline This Spring Or Summer
BedroomsA double bedroom and a twin. A travel cot is also available.
Living AreasAn open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto a small patio, lawn and woodland.
For up to 4 people £220 Low Season £250-£280 Mid Season £320-£435 Peak Season Discounts available for longer stays and repeat bookings and for singles/couples in low season. Rate includes bed linen, WiFi, electricity, parking, travel cot and high chair. Towels extra £5 per set (one bath and one hand towel) per week.
Short Break: £118-£188
Based on 3 nights Come for a Walking break on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. The Coastal Cruiser bus can drop you at different points along the coast to enjoy stunning scenery, birds, geology and wild flowers. Or come for the heritage. Visit castles, St Govans Chapel, St Davids Cathedral, Caldey Island, Bosherston Lily Ponds.
Based on 2 nights How about a surfing, climbing, kayaking, walking or fishing break? Surf the beaches of Manorbier and Freshwater West (coaching available). Climb sea cliffs at St Govans. Explore caves and coves by kayak or paddle the tidal waters of Milford Haven Estuary. Fish for Bass on the incoming tide or try mackerel fishing.
3rd January 2014 to 13th February 2014 £220
14th February 2014 to 27th February 2014 £265
28th February 2014 to 3rd April 2014 £220
4th April 2014 to 22nd May 2014 £265
23th May 2014 to 29th May 2014 £395
30st May 2014 to 19th June 2014 £265
20st June 2014 to 3rd July 2014 £310
4th July 2014 to 17th July 2014 £350
18th July 2014 to 28th August 2014 £440
29th August 2014 to 25th September 2014 £265
26th September 2014 to 23rd October 2014 £220
24th October 2014 to 30th October 2014 £265
31st October 2014 to 18th December 2014 £220
19th December 2014 to 1st January 2015 £265
• Prices range from £220 to £440 per week, inclusive of bed linen, WiFi and electricity.
• A 10% discount is offered for multiple weeks or repeat bookings or for singles/couples in low season.
• Shorter breaks are available outside the main holiday season from £39.29 to £62.50 per night (minimum £100).
• A travel cot is available.
• These prices represent a cost effective way to visit Pembrokeshire and stay in comfortable accommodation in a very convenient location.
• Please see my website for more details.