Tel: 01845 578657
Reasons to Choose Us
- Approximately 500 meters walk to the beach, 4 or 5 minutes.
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Good transport links nearby Parking just outside flat.
- Beautiful park within walking distance
- Wonderful Clifftop walk to Souter Lighthouse nearby
- River cruises up the Tyne to Newcastle.
- Local ferry to quayside Tynemouth with its many fish restaurants
- Lovely Promenade along the beach
- Metro to centre of Newcastle
- Good for visiting Beamish or Durham
- Walking Distance To Coast
Approx 500 metres from beach and clifftops. Approximately 5 minute walk.
- Pets Welcome
- Families Welcome
- Suitable for Limited Mobility
Lovely Flat For Walking The Cliff Tops And Beaches
Sleeps 5Bedroom one has a King Size bed and a single bed, with wardrobe and chest of drawers side table with lamps. Bedroom 2 has two twin beds with chest of drawers side table and lamps.
Flat has travel cot availableThe front bedroom is a family room with a King Size bed and a single bed. This is ideal for a family with small children. The back bedroom has two twin beds.
Lounge with flatscreen TV and dining table for four. Sofa and two armchairsKitchen with washing machine, fridge, cooker, and microwave. Plenty of crockery and pans available. Iron and ironing board.
Centrally heated accommodation and double glazing. Free wi-fi included.Outside table and chairs in the yard. Safe enclosed yard for your doggie.
Located within 5 minutes walk of the beautiful beaches and cliff topsNear the coast road from South Shields to Seaburn and Sunderland, which is a beautiful coastal drive, with many restaurants in South Shields and Seaburn. Seafood restaurant within walking distance at bottom of the road. Surf school nearby on the beach. Minchellas coffee shop and ice cream nearby.
ParkingGood parking on wide pavement outside the flat. Good location for travelling as the bus stop is nearby, and every 15 minutes.
Arriving By Car: Mowbray Road is situated approx 500 metres from the coast road. The flat is situated on a long road leading down to the beaches, where the Great North Run ends. NE33 3AZ
Arriving By Train: Links from Newcastle to South Shields metro station.
Arriving By Bus/Coach: Bus stops are nearby. It is a approx five minute ride to the metro station. Buses arrive every 20 mins nearby the flat.
Nearest Airport: Newcastle airport is 40 mins by car
Low season from £375. High Season £495
Low season from£250 High Season £350
Breaks are available starting from £295. Weekly bookings from £385-£495 per week.